If you’re trying to conceive and have a healthier pregnancy, but aren’t succeeding as quickly as you’d like, you may be able to speed up the process by making some simple lifestyle adjustments. This article discusses a few of them that have helped many on their journeys to natural fertility.
If you are trying to conceive, or thinking about trying, there are some steps you can take to maximize your fertility and chances of conception, .
Come with me as I reveal some things to you Friend
A body weight above or below average can affect fertility. A large study looking at more that 2,000 pregnant women established that time to get pregnant was 4 times longer for underweight women (BMI<19 kg/m2) and 2 times longer for overweight women (BMI>25 kg/m2) in comparison to women with a normal weight.
It therefore means that maintaining a healthy weight can increase the frequency of ovulation and likelihood of pregnancy.
If you are overweight, consider shedding excess fat from your system through our 9 days natural fat loss system
It is fast, effective, perfect for all, and has no side effect. Visit http://superbhealthtips.com/c9c.html
2. PREVENT SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED INFECTIONS (STIs): Sexually transmitted infections such as chlamydia and gonorrhea are a leading cause of infertility for women. To protect yourself from STIs, stay in a mutually monogamous relationship with a partner who isn’t infected.
If you are experiencing any forms of sexually transmitted infections, try to act fast as this will stand on your way to fertility. There are natural cure that work speedily by treating the root cause of the problem and not the symptoms. Contact me or drop your comment in the box below if you will need help.
3. EAT HEALTHY DIET: A healthy diet is essential to your health — and your baby’s. Be sure to eat plenty of fruits and vegetables (at least five servings per day), eat low-fat dairy foods, and drink plenty of fluids for optimal health.
Don’t just eat. eat healthy foods. In fact, eat fertility healthy foods.
4. SCHEDULE REGULAR CHECKUPS: Regular visits to the hospital can help you detect and treat health conditions that might threaten your fertility earlier before it becomes something big. Discuss your current health, including any medications you take on a regular basis — both over the counter and prescription.
Also talk about any vitamins or supplements you are taking. You will need to begin taking folic acid, which are included in most pre-natal vitamins. Folic acid is a naturally occurring B vitamin that helps a baby’s neural tube — the part of a developing baby that becomes the brain and spinal cord — to properly develop.
5. SLEEP WELL AND AVOID THE NIGHT SHIFTS, IF POSSIBLE: Regularly working the night shift might put you at higher risk of infertility, possibly by affecting hormone production. If you do work the night shift, try to get enough sleep when you’re not working.
While stress won’t totally stop you from getting pregnant, consider minimizing stress and practicing healthy coping methods such as relaxation techniques when you’re trying to conceive.
CLEAR THE TOXINS: Toxins are everywhere, and a pile up of this can drastically lower your chances of getting pregnant. There have been testimonies from clients who only used the fertility cleanse and become pregnant even without the fertility boost. You too should consider that.
HABITS YOU MUST STOP NOW
1. DON’T SMOKE: Smoking ages your ovaries and depletes your eggs prematurely. If you smoke, ask your health care provider to help you quit.
2. LIMIT THE AMOUNT OF ALCOHOL YOU DRINK: Heavy drinking is associated with an increased risk of ovulation disorders. If you’d like to get pregnant, consider avoiding alcohol completely.
3. CURB CAFFEINE: Some research doesn’t support a clear link between too much caffeine and infertility. However, most reproductive experts recommend limiting the amount of caffeine in your diet to less than 200 to 300 milligrams a day if you’re trying to conceive.
4. BE WARY OF VIGOROUS PHYSICAL ACTIVITY: Too much vigorous physical activity can inhibit ovulation and reduce production of the hormone progesterone. If you have a healthy weight and you’re thinking of becoming pregnant soon, consider limiting vigorous physical activity to less than five hours a week.
5. AVOID EXPOSURE TO TOXINS: Agricultural workers, lab scientist, hair stylists and certain other groups might be at risk of menstrual disorders.
Dental assistants exposed to high levels of nitrous oxide, anyone exposed to elevated levels of organic solvents such as dry cleaning chemicals and industrial workers exposed to drugs or chemicals during the manufacturing process also might be at risk of reduced fertility.
If you fall in any of these categories, you must detoxify and clean up your system without delay.
WHAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE?
If you are thinking about becoming pregnant and you’re concerned about the impact of your lifestyle choices on your fertility, consult your health care provider or have a chat with us.
We can help you identify ways to improve your fertility and boost your chances of getting pregnant.
I’m sure you also know that you can boost your chance of conception by 70% when you get our Fertility Boost pack which not only balances the fertility hormones but also enhances the superb functioning of the ovaries and every of the reproductive organs.
Click here to order for Female Fertility Pack ==> http://superbhealthtips.com/pregnant
Click here to order for Male Fertility Pack ==> http://superbhealthtips.com/malehealth/